To save my blog from being deserted, I hereby announce my resolution for year 2009 as semester starts!
Today is my first day of school and it was an enjoyable day. The lectures were not ponderous as I have thought, my compliment for the lecturers who are endowed with a sense of humour.
I want to strive for everything in front of my eyes, and to embrace each opportunity given.
Perseverance and determination are the keys to realisation.
rndm
8 months ago
7 comments:
逛朋友的部落格时发现一个熟悉的名字~
晃进来看,还真的是你呀 =)
好久不见了!
最近的日子过得还OK吧?
还记得我吗?
NS的伙伴1+0 =)
嘿嘿!无论如何,祝你新年快乐噢!
Happy New Year!!
Eileen*忆琳
那个 eileen
哈哈 你camp的朋友哦
她从我的部落格看到你的部落格 XD
woi 你最近怎样?
学业还ok吧?
happy牛year拉 =)
*诗敏 Sz3M3nG*
嘿嘿!世界真是小小小~~
嘻嘻~~俊达,得空出来喝茶XD
Eileen*忆琳
wahhhh lol really so so small the world ha... must come out yamcha edi lol where u live?
i live cheras lar~
behind the cheras old town..
near leisure mall...
hehe!!
Hey , u had been tagged ! lol =)
update lah!
Post a Comment