What are the qualities of a 19-year-old NUS student deemed to possess? Every single time have I came through this enigma, I have my brain racked and face contorted in utter bewilderment. Currently am I doing excellent or just being mediocre? I do peg my future target highly at social gentility, financial freedom, professional prowess and industrial expertise, could I be capable of materialising them? The time span I allowed is 10 years, sounds like a long period of time, but the pace of time yet faster than ours. Everyday struggling and striving for the best, of which had became our part and parcel of life, just not to be outran by the time. Even the time we sip on palatable coffee and willow in our for-all-time favourite slumber, our very mind is not on a whiff of relaxation. Competition is the law of nature, whether you like it or not, not only a term on the biology textbook, too, it is an 'invisible hand' that spurs living creatures vying for their necessities. One day shall I stand on the ground that I belong, with my competitive edge of knowledge, muse on the same topic of 'mean of life'.
But I think I wouldn't be satisfied even I get into MIT as competition prevails everywhere.
光阴荏苒,岁月迁吪;力争上游,不进则退。
rndm
8 months ago
8 comments:
from ur whole passage, i jus noe 8 words:
力争上游,不进则退
fuyyooh!
such english friend!
Duh....dis is a blog man
oh my gawd...such good proficiency in the language....wonderful metaphors...great comparisons and not to forget, some grammatical error?okay okay..i am exaggerating here...maybe jus one or 2...haha.. =P
*uses the british slang*
We should all talk like D british from today onwards ya. Good day mate!
eh jenny..u sure its british?cos i smell american le... =.=...mind us jt...we're jus spamming away here.. =)
no one is comment on the content per se!!
Few people can write with such whimsical affection as you do ... Spare no drama for i guess that is what life is about anyway. Ever thought of writing a book? It may sell, who knows.
Post a Comment