First of all, as a matter of expedience, I shall forsake the British (some say American) style of articulation...and here we start the blog of the day!
Today was a wonderful family day as we paid visit to the Singapore River and Esplanade, stupefyingly I have never been there out of my 5 months stay in Singapore XD. I would like to share a story of a little boy, in order to preserve the authenticity, please allow me to bespeak the story in chinese:
故事发生在今天早上,当大家都在梦乡里徘徊的时候,突然从巴士后端传来一把稚嫩的声音。在梦乡里追逐着大野猪的我隐隐约约听见一位小男孩与他母亲的对话。
小男孩:妈,我们几时才到新加坡哦?
男孩母亲:很快就到的啦,到了不要乱乱走,一定要跟着我,过马路很多车,不可以乱跑(语重心长地说道)。
小男孩:(不耐烦地说)酱我们不是哪里都不用去了咯。。
这时的我,放弃了梦幻大野猪,细心地咀嚼以上的对话,歘然发现小男孩无心的一句话,竟反映出许多成人生活上的弊端,发人深思。很多时候成人会因为生活里的种种负担与执着,将自己的心灵给紧紧地捆绑起来,遂而造成心理生理不平衡。在紧凑的社会步伐之间,人要会给自己找空间,千万别把自己扎得透不过气,以免气绝身亡矣。
Esplanade (Durian)
Singapore River
5 comments:
haha, tat kid vr cute.
everywhere oso many cars, so, no nid to go anywhere
hey dear, dont worry we are still normal young adults, told u not to read too much newspaper, we will be over worry or doubt that anythin will happen next if we go anywhere.
hehe....now there's harry potter in ur blog.. =)....stupefy! haha.....lalallala..awww...u're so not being banana friendly here....sobs...cant comment much on ur blog tis time..haha...well..next time then...c ya...~~!
wei! i'm banana la!
huiyo so bad
swt....again yet so loquacious or perhaps like a chattybox
kakaz.jus wanna disturbe some new born blogger
Post a Comment